Welcome to the London Clinic
Established in 1932 and situated in the heart of London’s medical community, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest private hospitals, dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
The London Clinic has a number of premises across Harley Street and Devonshire Place, including:
- Our main hospital building spans Harley Street and Devonshire Place, looking out onto Marylebone Road. It has eight floors, each with dedicated nursing teams covering specialty areas of medicine and surgery. The hospital comprises of 234 beds, 10 theatres (including a Hybrid threatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres), an endoscopy unit, a radiology unit, dialysis and a 13-bed Intensive Care Unit.
- The Duchess of Devonshire Wing, which was completed and opened in 2010 is located at 22 Devonshire Place. The facility, which is built on eight floors, includes state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and 47 dedicated patient bedrooms.
- The Duchess of Devonshire Wing is also home to the café, on the ground floor, which is open to patients and visitors.
- The London Clinic Eye Centre at 119 Harley Street is a dedicated building which provides consulting, tests and treatments for a range of eye conditions.
- Consulting rooms and diagnostic services at 5 Devonshire Place are provided from this modern, 6 storey building. Services include blood tests, health assessments and diagnostic imaging.
- Consulting room suites are also located at 145 Harley Street, 120 Harley Street and 116 Harley Street.
- Our administration building is located at 1 Park Square West.
- The London Clinic is a charity which is governed by the Chairman and Board of Trustees. They, in turn, delegate the day to day management of the Clinic to the Executive Board of Directors.
Over 1,000 staff work in specialist teams at The London Clinic across all clinical and non-clinical areas, combined with over 400 consultant surgeons and physicians.