Medical Staff is one of the largest Australian Suppliers of Clinical Facilitators, Rural Nurses, Specialised and General Nurses to a range of Public, Private and Aged Care Facilities across Australia. Currently Medical Staff has numerous positions available and if you have ever planned on a working holiday – Now is the time!
Due to overwhelming demand – Medical Staff are now seeking Amazing RNs from the UK!
Who you are:
You will need to demonstrate that you have:
· Extensive experience as a Registered Nurse
· Strong communication and documentation skills
· Current AHPRA registration
· Current Police Check (or willing to obtain)
· Current Working with Children’s Check (or willing to obtain)
· Valid Immunization record
· Legal rights to work in Australia
What’s in it for you?
As a valued Nurse of Medical Staff, some of the benefits that you will receive include:
· Flexible shifts allowing you more work life balance
· Choice of wide variety of locations
· Competitive Rates with weekly payment
· Fantastic bonuses available* Conditions apply
· Opportunities for professional development
· Friendly allocation staff
· Consultant available 24/7
· Work and travel (You do not need to do any paperwork when traveling interstate)
· Plenty of weekend and weekday shifts available
Sound like the perfect opportunity for you? If you have Midwifery, ED, Triage, Medical, Surgical, ICU, CCU or General experience we would love to hear from you!
Contact one of our friendly recruitment team on +61 1300 10 50 10
or visit www.medicalstaff.com.au
Like us on facebook!