Director of Nursing, Shanghai, China
- Deputy Director, Head of Nursing, Nurse Consultant, Matron, Lead Nurse, CNS in Cancer
- English and Chinese Speaking
Jiahui Health, established in 2009 and headquartered in Shanghaim, China is the first foreign-funded healthcare ecosystem. American owned Jiahui Health is building a hub and spoke healthcare network based upon its core focus - the patient. Through its reliable healthcare services, patients are given an experience founded on quality, convenience, and value. The Jiahui Health network includes Jiahui International Hospital, a 500-bed tertiary general hospital; Jiahui Clinic, a series of medical centres offering family medicine and medical services from professional specialists, and Jiahui Wellness Centre.
We provide safe, reliable, and comprehensive healthcare services for all members of your family in different stages of life, including health management, ER, outpatient care, surgery, inpatient services and international medicine. Through our unique strategic collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital, Jiahui Health brings leading global healthcare resources and China's most advanced medical expertise to your door.
- To provide international standard healthcare services
- To empower people to live a healthier life
- To advance the development of health science and healthcare professionals
Summary of Role:
- Ensure efficient delivery of quality nursing service in the cancer centre.
- Responsible for upholding a high standard of nursing practice in the cancer centre
- Responsible for the welfare and career/professional development of nurses in the cancer centre
- Implement the values and the vision of the organisation by influencing the care delivered to patients and families.
- Effectively represent and mission the vision of Jiahui International Hospital and the Department of Nursing
- Understand the principles and foundations on creating, monitoring and analysing a unit budget
- Monitor compliance with policies and guidelines issued by the hospital.
- Be visionary in seizing opportunities and trends in the industry or profession to develop new strategies, policies, processes and solutions that will create values for the customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Holding a current valid nursing license
- At least 5 years of oncology nursing experience with minimum 3 years of management experience preferred.
- Good standard of English and Chinese speakers are preferred (not essential to write in Chinese)
- Internationally competitive salaries
- Free visa and relocation allowance
- Flights to commence employment
- Free initial accommodation
- Professional indemnity insurance
- 20 days Paid Annual leave + 11 days public holidays
- Free Healthcare insurance
- Rewards plan to support you and your family to live a better life
- Tax relief benefits
- Free Staff Canteen
- Annual Bonus