International Clinical Nurse Fellowship Programme -Band 5 Nursing Times Workforces Summit & Awards Winners 2019: Best Workplace for Learning and Development (over 1500 staff) Nursing Times Workforce Summit & Awards Winners 2018: Best International Recruitment Experience
Are you looking for something different?? Come and Join our award winning Nursing Clinical Fellowship Programme. The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust is looking for International post graduate Registered Nurses who have a minimum of 1 years post registration experience who want to:
- Embark on our new Clinical Nursing Fellowship programme which has been developed, in partnership with The University of Wolverhampton.
- This programme will provide you not only with excellent clinical practice exposure but also access to structured and supported educational development from degree up to Masters Level which is fully funded.
- Join our clinical teams in either Medicine; Surgery; Trauma/ Orthopaedics; Critical care or Theatres
- We will enrol you on our Trust award winning OSCE support programme and coordinate your OSCE examination including transport to your examination.
- Develop your career – We will allocate you to an educational mentor who will plan with you an individual programme of academic study.
- Work within cutting edge clinical practice - The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust is one of the largest NHS Trusts in the West Midlands providing primary, acute and community services.
- We have been nationally recognised for providing excellence in healthcare; the CQC have also rated us as Good in all of our clinical services.
- We are both home to an excellent tertiary Cancer Care Centre and the busiest and most technologically advanced Cardiac Centre in the West Midlands.
- We have a strong research focus; the Trust hosts the Clinical Research Network West Midlands (CRN WM), which is part of the National Institute for Health Research, the clinical research delivery arm of the NHS.
- This alliance makes sure that clinical research occupies the place it deserves and is a driver to improve patient care.
- Be a team player – as a Staff Nurse you will play a key role in the delivery of evidence based patient-centred care, which is of a high standard. We have fantastic opportunities across our many and varied specialities including Medicine; Surgery; Trauma/ Orthopaedics; Critical care or Theatres.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be a post graduate registered nurse
- Have 1 years recent clinical experience
- Commencing the Nursing and Midwifery Council application for registration
- Ability to work flexibly
- Team player
- Have a passion for delivering high quality care
Apply Now http://www.healthjobsuk.com/vacancy/2517035 - Or for further details Contact Emily Worth Clinical Fellowship Programme Manager - [email protected]