Medical Director of Medical Oncology
- Medical Oncologist with current or previous experience as a clinical director.
- English (Duel Chinese and English speakers preferred)
- Between $300,000 - $500,000 USD pa
Jiahui Health, established in 2009 and headquartered in Shanghai, China is the first foreign-funded healthcare ecosystem. American owned Jiahui Health is building a hub and spoke healthcare network based upon its core focus - the patient. Through its reliable healthcare services, patients are given an experience founded on quality, convenience, and value. The Jiahui Health network includes Jiahui International Hospital, a 500-bed tertiary general hospital; Jiahui Clinic, a series of medical centres offering family medicine and medical services from professional specialists, and Jiahui Wellness Centre.
Jiahui Health (www.jiahui.com) is seeking a Medical Director of Medical Oncology to direct inpatient and ambulatory clinic setting. This role will be responsible for setting up, directing and running the Medical Oncology clinical services of Jiahui International Cancer Center. This role reports directly to the Executive Director of Jiahui International Cancer Center.
- To provide international standard healthcare services
- To empower people to live a healthier life
- To advance the development of health science and healthcare professionals
- Develop a subspecialty program in medical oncology
- Recruit, train and mentor clinical professionals
- Lead in the development of evidence based clinical practice policies
- Lead care teams comprising of nurses and allied health professionals to provide team-based care to patients
- Collaborate with surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, hospitalists, nurses and allied health professionals to develop a multi-disciplinary care model
- Provide expertise in the development of a clinical research program, working closely with the Clinical Trials Director
- Assist the Executive Director of the Cancer Center to achieve Jiahui mission in greater China.
- Maintain a clinical practice to complement your leadership duties
- Passion to make a change and deliver excellent patient care model in China
- MD, MD/PhD or comparable degree
- Board-certified, or equivalent, in Medical Oncology and/or Internal Medicine, experience as a faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of clinical practice in oncology experience
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written. Chinese speaking is a plus
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China
- A fun, challenging, and rewarding leadership position
- Clinically diverse cases and patients
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in healthcare, overseas
- Free visa and relocation allowance
- Flights to commence employment
- Free initial accommodation
- Professional indemnity insurance
- 25 days + 11 Bank Holidays Paid Annual leave
- Free Healthcare insurance
- Rewards plan to support you and your family to live a better life
- Tax relief benefits