Medical Staff is a National ISO 9001 Accredited Nursing Agency with offices throughout Australia. Being in operation for more than a decade, Medical Staff specialises in the recruitment and placement of Nursing Staff, in Private and Public Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Retirement Villages, Private Clinics, Universities, Schools and Medical Surgeries.
We are seeking:
MIDWIVES & SPECIALISED NURSES with 12 months full time experience in Midwifery or as a specialist RN for Casual Shifts available in Private and Public hospitals located in Sydney are
- AHPRA - Registered Nurse or Midwife with no practice restrictions
- Full working rights in Australia: ESSENTIAL
- Bachelor of Science or Equivalent
- 2 years minimum nursing experience (desirable)
- 12 months experience as a Registered nurse or midwifery within Australia, UK, New Zealand or USA required.
- Ability to prioritise, multi tasks & manage time efficiently
- Previous experience in a midwifery nursing environment
- Provide Clinical support & guidance to our new parents
- Engage with parents to be and their significant other/s.
- Fantastic rates with weekly pay
- Flexible online roster
- Large amount of facilities covered around Sydney
- Work with a friendly and personal allocations team
- Immediate start!
Please Apply Today or call on 02 9966 5000 or phone 1300 10 50 10 and speak to Megan to discuss the roles in further detail. We have all shifts available throughout AUSTRALIA - contact today for more info!